GOOGLE SEARCH

Google
 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Inheritance

Haven't read a book in the inheritance cycle. Then this is for you. In my tenth grade I used to be mad about harry potter. I read some of the books more than four times. But one fine day I came across a book with a red cover. Suddenly my mind raced back years ago when I had seen the book's cover, eldest it was. I took it from the shelf to my freinds. They weren't interested in books as much as I was, but one of them(kunal) recognised it and begged me to give it to him. I said let me read it first then maybe you can issue it. He said I couldn't do this as it was a sequel to another book. My interest aroused, this book looked interesting and also had a prequel. He told me that he had a copy of the prequel named eragon. So he issued edldest and the next day I had eragon in my hands. I read it and got lost in the magic of christopher paolini. Since then I have read the both books three times. So if you haven't yet read the books of the magical inheritance cycle and want to know whether or not its worth reading or you just wanna know more about the inheritance cycle then go to this website. It'll sate all your inheritance hunger.

INHERITANCE FACTFILE

No comments: